Welcome to the F30Driver forums. F30Driver is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your F30 Sedan, F31 Touring, F32 Coupe or F33 Cabrio -- F30Driver is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   F30Driver > BMW F30 Forums > General F30 Sedan / F31 Wagon / F32 Coupe / F33 Cabrio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
328i Wins Cars.Com and USA Today Sport Sedan Challenge

BMW 328i Wins Cars.Com / USA Today Sport Sedan Challenge

The BMW 328i has been selected as the winner of the Cars.Com Sports Sedan Challenge. The 3 Series emerged as the winner in a series of evaluations including race track testing, instrumented measurements, street driving and a long distance trip on different types of roads.

The BMW 3 Series and five competitor cars were judged by a panel of experts from Cars.com, MotorWeek, and USA Today. The cars were also judged by actual car shoppers who were in the market for a sport sedan and were invited to participate.

BMW 3 series Sport Sedan Challenge winner

The BMW 3 Series was selected as the sport sedan with the best combination of performance, fuel efficiency and spaciousness in the group, confirming that the sixth-generation 3 Series continues the successful tradition started more than 35 years ago when the first 3 Series was launched.

The recent launch of the new BMW 320i Sedan widens the appeal of the 3 Series family as a sport sedan that offers a choice of 4 and 6-cylinder engines, 6-speed manual and 8-speed automatic transmissions, and an available hybrid powertrain. BMW's xDrive intelligent all wheel drive technology is available on most models and the 3 Series will soon be available with a 4-cylinder BMW Advanced Diesel powertrain in the 328d Sedan and Sport Wagon, with preliminary mileage estimates reaching 45 miles-per-gallon on the highway.

Read more about the return of the BMW diesel 3 series - The 328d

Last edited by tim330i; 04-08-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Auto-save 1365439163
tim330i is online now   Reply With Quote
More about 328i Wins Cars.Com and USA Today Sport Sedan Challenge

BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 1BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 2BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 3BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 4BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 5BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 6BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 7BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 8BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 9BMW-F30-On-Location-Spain 10

Tags
2013 3 series, 2014 3 series, 2014 4 series, 3 series awards, bmw, bmw awards, bmw f30, bmw f30 forum, f30 3 series, f30 bmw, f30 bmw forum, f30 forum, f30post