Welcome to the F30Driver forums. F30Driver is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your F30 Sedan, F31 Touring, F32 Coupe or F33 Cabrio -- F30Driver is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   F30Driver > BMW F30 Forums > General F30 Sedan / F31 Wagon / F32 Coupe / F33 Cabrio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
pix335i
Mod Junkie

My Ride: 2007 335i Coupe
Post The 4 Series Drops Some Camo on the Production Model - See it Now!

2014 BMW 4 Series Spied with M Sport package

Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.

Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.

While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.

Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?

pix335i is offline   Reply With Quote
More about The 4 Series Drops Some Camo on the Production Model - See it Now!

BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 1BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 2BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 3BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 4BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 5BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 6BMW-4-Series-M-Sport-Spy-Shots 7

Old 12-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
boostedisbetter

My Ride: 2000 Integra
Still not a fan of the hood ending before the emblem and kidneys, but looks promising.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
Zell

My Ride: '02 Dogemobile Shibe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa02e46 View Post
Still not a fan of the hood ending before the emblem and kidneys, but looks promising.
+1, if BMW could've done something different that would be it. They must have some reasoning behind it, but the only thing I can think of is because the European safety laws are a big influencing factor on the design of the front-end.

Every BMW has some quirk about it that people don't like. This may be the more subtle version of Bangle-butt
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0e3o7 View Post
Just keep your lil boy zell on a leash; a proud self proclaimed TROLL
Zell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 AM   #4
damills

My Ride: 02 m3 06 m3ic,325cia
vents, headlights

IMHO, if BMW would drop the side vents and the headlights connecting the the grill, this would be the best looking car since the E46, anyone else agree with me? BMW hit the mark on the interior and EVERYTHING else except thos 2 only, if they would add an optional Bang and Olufsen sound system (maybe $1k cheaper). It would absolutely a car I would buy.

One thing Ive always wondered is for the convertible, why hasnt BMW added vented seats for those hot summers drivijng around town, maybe they just dont want to extend down to 4 but its a nice option, also w/o tring it, dont know how much it would cool you down in the summer anyway.

Tags
428i, 435i, 440i, bmw 4 series, bmw 4 series m sport, bmw f32, f30, f32, f32 m sport