Welcome to the F30Driver forums. F30Driver is the premiere website for the next generation BMW 3 series with interactive forums, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts. If you are looking to talk about your F30 Sedan, F31 Touring, F32 Coupe or F33 Cabrio -- F30Driver is the place for you!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   F30Driver > BMW F30 Forums > General F30 Sedan / F31 Wagon / F32 Coupe / F33 Cabrio

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
Integral Audio
Sponsor

Integral Audio Needs NYC area F30's

Integral Audio is developing our Soundstage vehicle-specific audio upgrade for the E9X and the F30 and we need measurement vehicles in the NYC area ONLY!.

What do we need?

E90/91/92/93 with Base, HiFi, and Logic7 audio systems.
F30 with Base and HK audio systems.

We don't need every one of the 14 vehicles listed, but we will need enough to cover all variants. If you have one of the listed vehicles and are interested, there is a good chance we can use you.

What's in it for you?

Free Soundstage and/or Subwoofer Systems. Yes, really. Our Soundstage is a fully amplified, plug-n-play upgrade that will be engineered specifically to the vehicle. These will be similar to our products for the MINI Cooper: http://www.integralaudio.com/index.p...ni-cooper.html

What are you going to do with the car?

We need physical and acoustic measurements to build a digital model of the vehicle that we will use to design the Soundstage and create the physical parts and hardware.

What's expected of me?

You'd need to bring the vehicle to our Brooklyn R&D facility on two occasions for 2-3 days. We have a loaner vehicle for your use while your car is with us.

We aim for this to be an exciting and fun experience for you. If you'd like to talk to some of folks who participated as MINI Cooper measurement vehicles, let me know.

Uh, yes please...how do I participate?

Send me a PM with your vehicle details and and we'll go from there. Please include your distance from zip code 11234.
Integral Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
Jamesons Viggen

My Ride: F30+E36/7
Pretty excited about this, hope I am not too far away!
Old 10-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #3
Integral Audio
Sponsor

Still need the following:

F30 with the HK audio

E90 with base or HiFi or Logic7
E93 with base or HiFi or Logic7

This is $3000 in free audio gear in exchange for some time with the vehicle!
Integral Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Jamesons Viggen

My Ride: F30+E36/7
Kevin is a great guy to deal with in case anyone is apprehensive.