- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond BMW M4 reviewby F30Driver.com Member on July 14, 2014 at 09:27:00 AM
Top Gear's Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson review BMW's powerful new M4. Now, they don't go into any great detail about the M4's performance in the reviews, but it seems like they both felt it was spot on.
AC Schnitzer 4 Series full aerodynamic component range now availableby F30Driver.com Member on July 08, 2014 at 02:38:00 PM
AC Schnitzer have now completed their product range for the new BMW 4-series models to include not only performance upgrades, wheel and tire combinations, sports and racing suspension and accessories for the interior, but also a complete range of aerodynamic body styling components.
The new challenger makes its debut: BMW's M4 DTMby F30Driver.com Member on March 03, 2014 at 08:34:00 AM
The submission of the necessary papers for the aerodynamic homologation of the 2014-spec DTM cars to the Deutsche Motor Sport Bund (DMSB) also marks the end of a busy, and yet exciting, period for BMW Motorsport.
Leaked: 2014 F80 M3 & F82 M4 US ordering guideby Tim Jones on October 29, 2013 at 02:53:00 PM
This leaked ordering guide for the 2014 F80 M3 and 2014 F82 M4 give us a fresh idea of how we'll be able to option up our M3 sedans and M4 coupes when they go on sale mid-2014. The options are more or less as expected but check out the two new colors, Austin Yellow Metallic and Yas Marina Blue Metallic (shown above)!
EXPOSED: F80 M3 in production metal in Yas Marina Blue Metallicby Tim Jones on October 29, 2013 at 03:36:00 PM
We bring you the first pictures of the 2014 F80 M3 fully exposed. These pictures are from a gopro camera and show the production bodywork on this 2014 M3 sedan in the new exclusive M color, Yas Marina Blue Metallic.
All new F33 BMW 4 Series Convertible - Official detailsby Tim Jones on October 12, 2013 at 06:10:00 PM
The all-new BMW 4 Series Convertible represents the latest chapter in the modern history of BMW Convertibles which dates back to 1987 and the first BMW 3 Series Convertible. As with the new BMW 4 Series Coupe, the 4 Series Convertible embodies the very essence of dynamics and aesthetic appeal in the premium segment.
Next Generation M3/M4 Technical Details! 430hp / 369lb-ft / 3,306lbsby Mark Jurista on September 24, 2013 at 07:07:00 PM
BMW has finally given up some of the technical details about the upcoming M3 / M4 and it should get you excited. The next generation M will produce roughly 430 horsepower, 369+ lb-ft of torque and weight 3,306 pounds.
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic