- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
RaceCapture & Podium: effortless social sharing of your race data and videosby F30Driver.com Member on December 16, 2015 at 08:00:00 PM
RaceCapture & Podium system allows drivers to share and compare driving and racing experiences with friends by easily pairing a smartphone with RaceCapture's high-quality data.
Matte Grey Wrapped BMW F30 on 19" VMR V804 Hyper Silverby F30Driver.com Member on November 11, 2015 at 04:20:00 PM
Flow Formed Series V804s are a great addition to this 3 Series. The 19" Hyper Silver V804’s, contrast against the matte dark grey exterior.
Gunmetal V706s set off this Austin Yellow M4by F30Driver.com Member on October 21, 2015 at 02:30:00 PM
The Austin Yellow paint, carbon fiber accents, and Matte Gunmetal V706 create a package that's unique in style.
Delivery of the ten millionth BMW 3 Series Sedan at BMW Welt in Munich.by F30Driver.com Member on September 24, 2015 at 10:25:00 AM
The ten millionth BMW 3 Series Sedan is going to a driving school in Eichstätt. The BMW 320d in Imperial Blue rolled off the assembly line in September at the BMW Group's Munich plant.
An Instant Classic: The BMW M4, V703 Mesh, & The LA Skylineby F30Driver.com Member on September 12, 2015 at 10:48:00 AM
This F82 M4 is rolling on 19×9.5 in the front and 19×10 in the rear, the wheels add a sportier dimension to the car without straying too far away from original look from the factory.
C&D Long term review Wrap-up: BMW 328d xDrive Diesel Sports Wagonby F30Driver.com Member on July 15, 2015 at 04:48:00 PM
Car and Driver wrapped up their long term test of the 2014 BMW 328d xDriver Sports Wagon last month. The wagon had been in their fleet for 14 months.
:: ECS Tuning :: ECS Tuning has acquired Turner Motorsportby F30Driver.com Member on July 06, 2015 at 01:35:00 PM
We’re excited to announce that ECS Tuning has acquired Turner Motorsport, an industry leading ecommerce retailer for BMW performance parts and accessories.
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic